DANGOTE REFINERY I.P.O
This will shock you… some of you might even rethink Dangote Refinery IPO after this post.
Please fact check me… no emotions… only facts!
Dangote Cement was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange at ₦135 per share on 26 October 2010.
Dangote Cement is now trading at ₦1,034 today.
If you bought 1000 shares in 2010, you spent only ₦135,000 and your shares would be worth ₦1,034,000 today.
That’s a massive 666% PROFIT.
Jesusssss. Massive.
Oya wait…
In 2010, that 1,000 shares at ₦135,000 represented approximately $890.
Yes, that 135,000 Naira was actually $890.
After 16 years, your $890 investment yielded ₦1,034,000 which is $780.93 today.
While you are celebrating 666% profit in Naira, unknown to you, you have actually LOST THE ENTIRE VALUE of the capital you invested.
If you invested the same money in Apple on the same day Dangote Cement was listed, your N135,000 ($890) would be worth $25,917 today - minus dividends oh.
If you invested that money in Bitcoin on the same day Dangote Cement listed, your ₦135,000 would be worth $457 million today.
I want you to think deeply about this…
Out of excitement, Emeka invested ₦135,000 in Dangote cement on 26th October 2010. Today, 16 years later, that invested is worth less than $780.
But if Charles had invested the same amount in Bitcoin on the same day, he would be worth $457 MILLION DOLLARS today - That’s about ₦605.1 BILLION in Naira.
I’ve fed all the data about the overhyped Dangote Refinery IPO into my personal automated AI trading bot and I asked it to help me decide whether to invest in Dangote IPO, Bitcoin Spot or GOLD - omo, smart investors no Dey follow HYPE OH but data and real technology.
Remember, no emotions… only facts! Fact check me and let’s have an intelligent conversation. Can we bet some money on this - I want someone to put $1000 in Dangote Refinery and I’ll put the same amount in Gold or Bitcoin Spot and give it 3 years and see what happens. Anyone willing to take the challenge?
Lesson: To be a skilled and successful investor, you must remove emotions.
I tried my best to get into the Dangote Refinery Private Placement. I assembled friends and raised about some funds. But our efforts were blocked because it was not just a money thing , it was an inner caucus thing. Only 3% of 120 Billion shares will be listed to the public. Dangote controls almost 85%. And his friends control the rest and tens of millions of you will start fighting for 3%. I mark myself SAFE from the Dangote Refinery FOMO.
Let’s keep building. One day is One day.
Congratulations in advance to everyone participating. Do not be discouraged by this analysis. Go for it. I’m writing for a different audience - the diaspora audience who have access to more options. If you live in Nigeria with very limited investment options, this is a good opportunity for you.
Comments
Post a Comment