Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Hold NDC Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Ahead Of 2027 (photos) - Politics

 

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso:

Today, I joined our presidential candidate, His Excellency Peter Obi, alongside other NDC candidates and party members at the Obi–Kwankwaso Town Hall Meeting in Kaduna.

The gathering provided a valuable platform for Nigerians to engage directly with the candidates, ask questions, and share their views on the issues that matter most to their lives and communities.

In my remarks, I expressed appreciation to the NDC leadership, fellow candidates, and the many Nigerians who attended. I highlighted the urgent need for a renewed focus on security, quality education, and meaningful opportunities that enable ordinary citizens to improve their lives.

I also emphasised the importance of building a Nigeria where every child has the opportunity to succeed and become somebody, regardless of family background, wealth, or connections. - RMK
Source
Quote 21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Hold NDC Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Ahead Of 2027 (photos)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATTENTION REALTORS: UPCOMING ASABA BOOTCAMP TEACHES YOU HOW TO BOOST YOUR EARNINGS BY 512%....OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!

Why We Floated The Naira by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor Micheal Olayemi Cardoso - Politics

Photos And Videos Of The Commissioning Of The Bola Tinubu Barracks, Abuja