Saw a few people talking about Lebara launching in Nigeria and finally picked up a line last week, mostly out of curiosity since I hadn't heard much about them outside the ad I saw. A few things stood out so far: The onboarding was actually done entirely on my phone, no store visit, no waiting around for an agent to sort out registration. Scanned my ID, took a selfie, done. Took maybe 10 minutes total. They also have this AI assistant thing on their site called Sabi where you can check your balance or ask questions without having to call anyone. Not sure how useful that will be long term but it was a nice touch for someone who doesn't like calling customer care for small things. Data rates seem reasonable so far, haven't done a deep comparison against MTN or Airtel yet, would be curious what other people are seeing since data pricing changes so often here. One thing I noticed, you can't port your existing number over yet, that feature isn't live. So if you're switching, you're starting with a new number for now, worth knowing before you commit if you need to keep your old number. Anyone else on Lebara yet? Curious how network coverage has been for people outside Lagos, that's the main thing I'm still trying to figure out before deciding if I fully switch over. |
| Re: Anyone Else Tried The New Lebara SIM Yet? My First Impressions |
Comments
Post a Comment